I have a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT 3.5.We had a recall done on our ignition switch some months ago or maybe a year ago.

Ever since we had that fixed, our vehicle has been having major electrical problems. It happens all the time. I'll be driving down the road and all of a sudden the entire electrical system will shut off. The radio goes out, the air conditioner goes out, power windows, blinkers, break lights, all go out.

I have gotten pulled over before because my blinker wasn't working at the time when I went to turn. I have videos of it on my cell phone and have taken it to Keffer Chrysler Jeep and Dodge in Charlotte, NC on East Independence Blvd. Now here is where my frustration lies. They will not do anything to the vehicle unless they can get it to duplicate itself for them.

Even though I have the videos on my cell phone. I had a rental for two weeks while they tried to get it to duplicate itself. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this issue. It's becoming too complicated for us and I am afraid that it is going to cause a major accident or cause something major to happen to our vehicle while driving.

This summer was really bad when it was a 105 degrees outside and we had the AC on and windows up and the power goes out and we can't even roll down the windows and I have 3 kids in the car. We were all sweating and hyperventilating. I don't know how many times this has happened to other 2010 Dodge Journeys, but this problem needs to be fixed immediately. I fear for my families safety in this vehicle due to the electrical system failure.

Anything you all can do to get this problem resolved will be greatly appreciated.Thank You

Had an Experience with Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge?

Comments